Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for leaving cert.07

Options
  • 21-05-2007 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey every body, does any1 have any helpful predictions for this year??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

There's loads of threads relating to different subjects. Just check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Off the stage, your a bit late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

No. No I do not have any predictions. Wait, wait I just got one....you're going to fail maths.

Sorry, its what the gods have told me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

Honours Irish: An Chéad Drama and An t-Oileán are BOUND to come up
    English: My gut feeling says literary genre and Michael Longley will appear
    History: Something on the Ice Age

Apparently if you show up 10 minutes late for the exam you get 10 extra points...

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Steve01 wrote:

Apparently if you show up 10 minutes late for the exam you get 10 extra points...
    :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

At the risk of repeating myself.....I predict a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

Steve01 wrote:

I also heard that if you write your number correctly you get 5 points more...

And placing a €50 note apparently can influence the marker slightly..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Steve01 wrote:

lolz.

There's a bonus from this year on aswell for those doing the exams through Polish, what with all the EU expansion. Seriosuly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭cocoa

Steve01 wrote:
    wow, I'd say you could make some amazing money out of those predictions with a bookie, the odds are pretty steep against considering neither is on the course this year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

cocoa wrote:
    wow, I'd say you could make some amazing money out of those predictions with a bookie, the odds are pretty steep against considering neither is on the course this year...

He was being sarcastic...........................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

cocoa wrote:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

cocoa wrote:

I remember having quite a heated argument with someone on these boards back in October - some poor fool was insisting that Micheal Longley was on this years course. Goes to show just how ignorant some people can be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

Shush you! Go shine yer shoes! arrrrrrrrrgh

Nehpets wrote:
    Shush you! Go shine yer shoes! arrrrrrrrrgh

lal, 'twas you? :p
    *points and laughs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

/me kicks dust on teh shoooooez.

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    I remember having quite a heated argument with someone on these boards back in October - some poor fool was insisting that Micheal Longley was on this years course. Goes to show just how ignorant some people can be.

As ignorant as those who don't even read a message properly and jump to stupid conclusions? Steve01s post (about Longley) was NOT SERIOUS.....

md99 wrote:
    As ignorant as those who don't even read a message properly and jump to stupid conclusions? Steve01s post (about Longley) was NOT SERIOUS.....

I realise that and thanks for pointing it out for the second time.

The focus of this thread shifted when I posted that remark. Is it really that difficult to understand? Or maybe it's that you just like flaming people (I'm feeling a distinct deja vu about this RE a thread where you jumped to conclusions and started flaming me.) I saw Michael Longley; I was reminded of that argument I had; comprende?

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    I realise that and thanks for pointing it out for the second time.

The focus of this thread shifted when I posted that remark. Is it really that difficult to understand? Or maybe it's that you just like flaming people (I'm feeling a distinct deja vu about this RE a thread where you jumped to conclusions and started flaming me.)

lol, it's not that, i'm just really impatient, exam stress and all you know how t'is :o

I wasnt trying to flame you bout the Macbeth Q... fact is it's a 60 mark Q, not 100.... that's all there is to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

List What Topics You Want 2 know about??

Advertisement