Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the coffee gone?

Options
  • 21-05-2007 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

What's happened to the Coffee and Tea forum? I can see it in the drop down menu, but can't access it, and there's no sign of it on the main Food & Drink page.

Has it been made private?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Um, I see it public: Boards.ie > Rec > Food & Drink > Coffee & Tea

delete cache and reload?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I've been able to see it all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

No joy with the cache delete. I've logged out and logged back in again.

I'm having some probs with PI too and unregg'd posts, so I wonder is this symptomatic of bigger probs. I'm using firefox 1.5 (currently downloading v2 as we speak)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

dudara wrote:
    No joy with the cache delete. I've logged out and logged back in again.

I'm having some probs with PI too and unregg'd posts, so I wonder is this symptomatic of bigger probs. I'm using firefox 1.5 (currently downloading v2 as we speak)

I banned you for this comment
    joking, haven't a clue what's wrong. PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It's closed as a mark of respect to the Cutty Sark, which was the last tea clipper in existance.

TBH if I'd known it would have got that bilious child off Sky News I would have set fire to it 2 weeks ago.

Advertisement