Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shops in Cork?

Options
  • 21-05-2007 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Are there any 'Head Stores' in cork city? i know there was 'the hemp company' but is there anywhere else similar? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Think there is something on Barrack Street.This could be speculation though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

its moved to near chorus building now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 joseph22

**If you read this, Please write proper English **

regards
    Castie (mod)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

In fairness his post was not jibberish - I understood it grand.
    Could have done with a wee bit of punctuation maybe, I don’t think it should have been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Flight19

The funky skunk has moved to the quay by the new(er) vibes and scribes i think i passed it the other day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I've been told you can get Head behind Connolly Hall, but you'll need to confirm this yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Funky Skunk is probably the best, haven't been in the new one but in the old one the staff were very um, knowledgable and helpful. Though once I went in there and there was a dog with newborn puppies under a table with some hippie cooing at them, that was a bit weird but hell, I wasn't there for the normality

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Same As

Mmaad on South Main Street too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cindyloohoo

Does anyone know the latest closing hours of any of the head shops in cork?

• Advertisement
Advertisement