Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessica Simpson

Options
  • 21-05-2007 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

So its rumoured she and John Mayer have broken up. I hope not, they looked really cute together. At least she kept that relationship private, though fair play, newlyweds kept me entertained on many a rainy night! Some classic tv moments but no wonder her marriage to Nick Lachey didn't last!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

she's getting so annoying lately,she's gotten really fat and just keeps going on about john

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Fat, really? I think she looks great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

haha i don't think she's gotten fat either!!

she looks amazing!!

i saw her the other day in a magazine and shes gotten huge!seriously!its why she turned down the offer to be in the pussy cat dolls show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Really?! I've seen recent pics, and sure she's curvy, but not obese. Actually think it makes a nice change from the usual skinny celebs!

• Advertisement

shes up to just over a size 16 i think,im all for curvy like but come on!she was great looking at a size 10-12

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Oh yes, she's absolutely HUGE :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I was delighted to hear this. I think John Mayer is gorgeous and I always thought he'd be in to quite intelligent girls. I thought they were a very strange couple!

Advertisement