Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista drivers/nvidia chipset

• 21-05-2007 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Hey (again) guys.
    Right here's my problem. I cant access the internet on my sig build since I updated my drivers for the NVidia chipset on my mobo.
    In device manager under the Nvidia nforce networking controller it says;
    This device is not working properly because windows cannot load the drivers required for the device. (code 31)
    It also says 'click check for solutions to send data to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution'
    But I have no internet?
    I tried nearly everything. I reinstalled drivers from nvidia website, from MSI website and from the mobo cd I got and all to no avail.
    Mobo = MSI p6n sli fi (not platinum)
    Vista = home premium

Any ideas? I'm stumped. I googled and couldn't find a helpful hit.

Cheers guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Options:

A) Run NVIDIA uninstaller from control panel\installed programs & choose the NVIDIA ethernet driver to uninstall.

B) Right click on the NVIDIA ethernet controller in the device manager and bring up the properties then on the driver tab select roll back driver and select the built in stock Vista driver.

I take it you used the drivers from this link ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I uninstalled the driver and it's now working....!
    Cheers man :D

Advertisement