Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Brezze question

Options
  • 21-05-2007 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

i know these guys say the have a wireless package,
    but i have found out that the setup they put up in your house you still have to use a ethernet connection,
    does anyone know if they (can) supply a wireless router, i have a wireless capable laptop, and would like the freedom to use it around the house without having to be confined to the length of a piece of wire

i hope this isnt a repost question, i did read back a good few pages...thanks for any help :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭zorch

You can buy a Wirless Router from IBB - or anywhere else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

We have our own router in our house (I moved in after the house got broadband). Assume it just worked out cheaper to buy in Argo's or somewhere like that. Shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Ya you can buy direct from IBB, but you should be able to get one from Argos or Komplett for about €60 which would work fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Make sure it's an ethernet WAN router not an ADSL model. Argos call them cable routers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ok thanks lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement