Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David McCullagh

Options
  • 21-05-2007 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Why is he always at goverment buildings on the news lately when there is nobody there?

Maybe he lives nearby.

Comments

He's a blueshirt you know ;) or at least thats the impression I get... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Jackz wrote:
    Why is he always at goverment buildings on the news lately when there is nobody there?
    It's possible that nobody is there because they're all out canvassing for this election that you might have heard about ;).

As for McCullagh he always seems to give the impression of being totally exasperated with whatever he's reporting on - almost as if it's beneath him to be filing reports on these political children. He's great :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

lol obviously i know nobody is there why the feck is he is the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Well government stuff happens in government buildings. Better than giving his report in front of a chipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Tristrame wrote:
    He's a blueshirt you know ;) or at least thats the impression I get... :D

It's Charlie Bird's Labour ties that scares me, that man has power.

• Advertisement

Slán thread.
    Tá tú go maith...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement