Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ezra James Sharkington

• 21-05-2007 10:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

A thread to discuss the show's most popular character, Ezra James Sharkington, the Dharma Shark!

My favourite memory of Ezra is when he attacked Sawyer and Michael. That was funny!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

slap.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Just how far do you expect this thread to go? I reckon we need Lost threads to be premodded!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

My god.... sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Ezra started off as a complex and enigmatic character but I think he lost most of his charm and intrigue when he didn't rip Michael's whingeing head off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

upmeath wrote:
    Just how far do you expect this thread to go? I reckon we need Lost threads to be premodded!

Obviously, not many people around here listen to the podcasts. Ezra is mentioned and discussed nearly every week by Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, although to many viewers' dissapointment, Sharkington will not appear in this year's finale, although he may have a flashback episode in season 4! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I wonder will we ever find out who tattooed the Dharma logo on to the underside of Ezra's a$$. I remember being all excirah when someone told me to turn up the gamma on de shark and seeing that logo there. Ah fond memories, I've pretty much given up on the old gamma up and frame by frame stuff nowadays, 'cept maybe for that bit mid season 3 where Kate and her thong ... (drools Homer Simpson style) ...were slipping into a pair of jeans. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

duridian wrote:
    I wonder will we ever find out who tattooed the Dharma logo on to the underside of Ezra's a$$.
    The writers have confirmed there'll be a season-long arc next year focusing on Ezra and how Bai Ling gave him his Dharma tattoo :p.

The writers have confirmed there'll be a season-long arc next year focusing on Ezra and how Bai Ling gave him his Dharma tattoo :p.

Niceness :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

That will be nothing compared to the zombie season, that is going to be the greatest season of tv ever made

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

haha did ye hear the anagrams on this weeks podcast? ****in priceless, carlton and damons humour has me laughing for hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cooker3 wrote:
    That will be nothing compared to the zombie season, that is going to be the greatest season of tv ever made

Unfortunately cooker3, the Zombie season was to be season 7 and LOST finishes at season 6. Darlton have however said they may make a comic book out of the Zombie Season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

agamemnon wrote:
    Ezra started off as a complex and enigmatic character but I think he lost most of his charm and intrigue when he didn't rip Michael's whingeing head off.

But . . . . . They TOOK his SON!

Unfortunately cooker3, the Zombie season was to be season 7 and LOST finishes at season 6. Darlton have however said they may make a comic book out of the Zombie Season.

Noooooooooooo
    How can abc do this!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

PMSL.

Ezra James Sharkington so deserves a thread. I too cannot wait until the Bai Ling arc in Season 4.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ezra James Sharkington? wtf?

If knowing the new characters names before they're mentioned in that particular episode is bad enough...this is just the tip of the iceberg!

(Sorry I'm a bit crazy about stuff that isn't actually mentioned/shown in a Lost episode. None of these fricken podcasts for me!)

Ezra James Sharkington? wtf?

If knowing the new characters names before they're mentioned in that particular episode is bad enough...this is just the tip of the iceberg!

(Sorry I'm a bit crazy about stuff that isn't actually mentioned/shown in a Lost episode. None of these fricken podcasts for me!)

WE ARE THE PODCAST PEOPLE. DARLTON WANT US TO DISCUSS EZRA!!! EZRA IS THE KEY TO ALL THE SECRETS!

ezra is jacob!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,671 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Ezra used to live in jacks pad over on the hydra island,

Still want to know how they tattoo'd a shark :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

WE ARE THE PODCAST PEOPLE. DARLTON WANT US TO DISCUSS EZRA!!! EZRA IS THE KEY TO ALL THE SECRETS!

Noooooooo! Podcasts suck. They ruin the surprise element!

• Advertisement

No they don't. Darlton give nothing away. It's usually just some great comedy.

Aye i have to agree with you Killa, podcasts are one thing i don't like. Whatever about reading something but Podcasts take it too far :)

Advertisement