Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election hopefuls debate on WLR - Tuesday - Deise AM

• 22-05-2007 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just to let you all know, there's a recorded debate among a few of the potential TDs on this morning, Tuesday, on Deise AM.

It was recorded last night at city hall, with a similar structure to the city channel debate.. Plenty of food for thought there for those who havent made their mind up on who to vote for.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Any idea if it will be repeated for those who work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Any idea if it will be repeated for those who work?

No idea.. I'll miss it but I was lucky enough to be there when it was recorded on monday evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

All things being right it should be on the podcast section of WLR’s web site but it is not, they don’t keep the bloody site up to date. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

All things being right it should be on the podcast section of WLR’s web site but it is not, they don’t keep the bloody site up to date. :mad:

I rang there and they're "working on it". They told me it will be repeated tonight just after midnight for those that think its worth listening to!

The first half was especially good and well worth listening to. Martin Cullen went on the offensive against Mary Roche and she put him well back in his box. He accused her of talking Jibberish about the University application and she threw a few facts at him which showed he was the one doing the Jibberish.

Advertisement