Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a new way of cheating?

Options
  • 22-05-2007 7:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭

Was playing PES6 the other night and was winning 2-1 in a ranked match when with 5mins to go the other player decided to quit and so I said fine I'll take my 3-0 win. When I checked the recent match results I fouind out that that I didn;t get the win and it was marked down as a 0-0 drawn. Anyone else have this problem this is really annoying as it could result in so many players just quiting to get a draw!!!! have they found a new way to cheat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

sounds to me more like a server issue
    happened to me even a few months ago once or twice when i used to play it online and i went absolutely mental

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Yeah thats exactly how I went - mental. Why do I let games stress me out so much I'm the same if someone scores a late winner against me I go mental. Gonna have to start playing peacefull stress free games again like zelda.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Yeah thats exactly how I went - mental. Why do I let games stress me out so much I'm the same if someone scores a late winner against me I go mental. Gonna have to start playing peacefull stress free games again like zelda.

PLaying zelda on the the wii is not that peaceful of a game sometimes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

swalsh wrote:
    PLaying zelda on the the wii is not that peaceful of a game sometimes!!
    defo. you might be swinging across for ages and at the last one and fall AHHH!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

ITS HAPPENED AGAIN, I WAS PLAYING LAST NIGHT WAS 6-4 UP AND THE GUY QUIT AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT WAS AROUND THE SAME TIME AS THE TIME IT HAPPENDED BEFORE AROUND THE 88TH MINUTE.:mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement