Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airis T920 XXL (2GB Card) now €239

Options
  • 22-05-2007 9:07am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Nice little price drop, don't know if this is short term or not. While I despise pixmania for their service (loooooong repair delay) the price is hard to beat.

Clicky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭EyesOnly

Sorry to revive an old thread but what is the difference between the T920XXL and the T920EF ?(apart from the 2gb card), and do you get a Car charger with it? as it just says "Cigar lighter adapter " :/

Edit : oh and do you get a dvd with the T920XXL with the maps been on the 2gb card?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

it has a car charger, usb cable and a dvd with route 66 Nav 7 and dash mount

:) thanks. i took the plunge on wednesday, its in dhl since 11:40 this morning so i wont see it till monday/tuesday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Why would you buy the T920 when you cannot update the maps in a years time?

care to elaborate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

No one appears to know where to source an update for the maps used by the T920. And if they are available, one has no idea of how much they cost. So, while the 920 is cheap today, it could become outdated very quickly if the maps can't be updated. Check this website and anywhere on the internet to see if you can get a link to an update - if you find one, then please let me know.

why cant you just get an upgrade to the route 66 software? its on a windows platform afterall

hmm got mine this morning, but i have a question are the europe maps still only Q4 2005 or should they be Q2 2006?

Advertisement