Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

happy birthday tintin

Options
  • 22-05-2007 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

well not so much tintin as Herge his creator, if he were still with us he would be 100 today

Theres a tour of tintin art going round europe but sadly doesnt look like it will come to ireland...........pity franco/belgium comics are amazing and its a pain that they are closer then america yet all we mainly get are bloody american comics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

There's supposed to be two 3-D Tintin movies in the works, by Spielberg and someone equally worrying.

But Happy Birthday to Hergé all this talk of Tintin recently has me intrigued with the idea of writing/drawing new Tintin adventures. Not something I'll get around to actually doing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

the Shades wrote:
    There's supposed to be two 3-D Tintin movies in the works, by Spielberg and someone equally worrying.

if you checked the link its spielberg and peter jackson

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

hehe sorry, I was rushing out to work and hadn't checked it. Was thinking off the top of my head, so yeah, forgot Jackson and actually he'd probably do a pretty good job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

I was in the comics musem in Brussels, 99% Tintin, would be a good trip for anyone who liked him.

Advertisement