Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Think Onedaymobile.ie have low prices?

• 22-05-2007 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Put K810i into Ebay and noiced this ad at bottom of page
    Sim Free K810 now €448.50
    Same Day Dispatch From OneDayMobile.ie
    and as this morning had just found a German Price Comparision Site (no English version) I thought I would put it in there. result:Germany=310,90. Seems like the only shipping offer is Germany and Austria.

N.B. Cheapest N95 is still €649

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

dohouch wrote:
    Think Onedaymobile.ie have low prices?

my a*se...

just thought about buying a LG KG800 Chocolate and looked for it on

pixmania.com - 224 EURO
    expansys.ie - 187.95 EURO
    komplett.ie - 219 EURO (in white)
    onedaymobile... lo and behold ... 287 EURO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭wba88

my a*se...

just thought about buying a LG KG800 Chocolate and looked for it on

pixmania.com - 224 EURO
    expansys.ie - 187.95 EURO
    komplett.ie - 219 EURO (in white)
    onedaymobile... lo and behold ... 287 EURO
    i think i saw them in england for £69.99 so if u can get it unlocked it would be worth your while. oh wait think it was on play.com so if you could get it delivered to england you could sav a few bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

@talkingclock Lowest German SIM free price on that LG KG00 is €168,88
    Don't know if this link ___ http://geizhals.at/eu/a201192.html____will open up my search results, probably not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

dohouch, i know. but sometimes it's not worth the hassle ordering from germany (you link is the austrian page BTW). and a shop named "mobile bomber" - well, i dont know... I wouldn't order anything from abroad via advanced payment. and they charge 31EUROS for p&p.
    It wouldn't be much cheaper to get it delivered to a german address as they have to send it to ireland then which would take even longer. Monkey sees - monkey wants! Don't want to wait for weeks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

No onedaymobile.ie had better prices than expanysys.ie on some phone I checked, not sure but may maybe E65,6233, or K800i but I was just amazed when I saw €138 on the K810i and that phone could be picked up at the shop. I spent 10 years in Germany and just back from short trip there. Ryanair return €40 all incl. As far as I could tell none of those shops even quoted for shipping, other than to Austria and Germany. No, I would pick up the phone on a short break there. At the end of break, otherwise the whole break spent fiddling with the phone.LOL Planning on getting SE T650i(see sig) Even though, as new model, probably will be priced high all round ( as at present N95)

• Advertisement
Advertisement