Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

koenigsegg CCXR - R.I.P

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

steve06 wrote:
    Another one bites the dust? No - the only one bites the dust...

http://www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/2007/05/stories/05/1.html

OMG :( , I love the door on these cars.Was there only one made the way you said the only one bites athe dust?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ye, read the story, it's the only CCXR that's been produced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Wooooo nasty !

Lucky nobody was injured !

steve06 wrote:
    ye, read the story, it's the only CCXR that's been produced.

:D , Be happy there should be more on the way.Cant wait to see on of these some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I've seen 2... well a CC8S and a CCR

243352761_f8bb2e4682.jpg243354556_d4d1399c0f.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The car commited suicide for being to green.

steve06 wrote:
    I've seen 2... well a CC8S and a CCR

Wow both at the same time :D They look beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Holy crap!! There goes the No Claims Bonus....

bazz26 wrote:
    Holy crap!! There goes the No Claims Bonus....

:) , I dont think these rich people care about their no claims as insurance is nothing to them if they can own such a car

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

drdre wrote:
    :) , I dont think these rich people care about their no claims as insurance is nothing to them if they can own such a car

Indeed but you'd be surprised. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

it doesn't look too bad.

why is it always the case that someone snaps a supercar with a shopping trolley ding and the headline is always something grim and gruesome.

i'd hate to be a supercar cos you'd all want me dead.:D
    'lads, i think i'm okay, just a little shook and a couple of bruises'
    'no bud, you've had it, you're pushing up daisies, croaked, kicked the bucket, dead as a dodo, sleeping with the fishes....'
    'no i'm not'
    'yes you are, now stop talkng- you're a very unconvincing dead car'
    'but i'm actually okay'

stop trying to kill those supercars, what've they done to you?
    i expect most of these badly smashed supercars end up being fixed up like new.

cantdecide wrote:
    it doesn't look too bad.

why is it always the case that someone snaps a supercar with a shopping trolley ding and the headline is always something grim and gruesome.

i'd hate to be a supercar cos you'd all want me dead.:D
    'lads, i think i'm okay, just a little shook and a couple of bruises'
    'no bud, you've had it, you're pushing up daisies, croaked, kicked the bucket, dead as a dodo, sleeping with the fishes....'
    'no i'm not'
    'yes you are, now stop talkng- you're a very unconvincing dead car'
    'but i'm actually okay'

stop trying to kill those supercars, what've they done to you?
    i expect most of these badly smashed supercars end up being fixed up like new.

Thats a good one :)
    Supercars are made to be driven fast

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

A muck-spreader had just passed through the field we landed in. As a result, and only because of this, we now smelled of sh!t

Hehe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Ah so thats what that little column in the corner of the TG mag article was about :( what a shame tbh.

I'm sure it had proven what ever it was trying to prove and hopefully there will be more

jozi wrote:
    Ah so thats what that little column in the corner of the TG mag article was about :( what a shame tbh.

I'm sure it had proven what ever it was trying to prove and hopefully there will be more

Ah there will be more dont worry, you can order yours soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

It was the koeniggsegg engineer/test driver that killed this one, it just happened to have a top gear journo in the passenger seat, they blame it on the largest traffic cone that man has ever produced hopped outta nowhere and caused them to lose control (although it's stated the engineer had removed a few bits to aid the onboard cameras those bits were seemingly for grip and stability).

All can be read on top gear website.

nialler wrote:
    It was the koeniggsegg engineer/test driver that killed this one, it just happened to have a top gear journo in the passenger seat, they blame it on the largest traffic cone that man has ever produced hopped outta nowhere and caused them to lose control (although it's stated the engineer had removed a few bits to aid the onboard cameras those bits were seemingly for grip and stability).

All can be read on top gear website.
    Thanks, Poor car ;)

Advertisement