Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing - is it really worth it?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

texas star wrote:
    I also got pulled out of the draw for an Affordable house. I got a 3 bedhouse in Finglas. It wont be ready till July/Aug. I cant believe my luck as I also work in Finglas. Now Im just saving my ass off. But it will be worth it in the end. I hope you are happy in your new home.:)

This is a case it works! you now don't need to communte from Carlow or far flung places, you can get a place where you live and work if your patient! Affordable Housing was not set up for specualation!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Jaybee

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Yep it worked for me Im still in my house in Finglas love my home.Im now trying to do the 100% mortgage with DCC so Ill own my house as im shared ownership at the moment.Forms are in so just waiting on DCC.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Started reading this without seeing the date. Thought people were taking the pi55 with some of the "you should definitely take it" replies.

How much is a 2 bed in that complex on sale for now?

Advertisement