Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis Road Retail Park

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

If I see another new retail park or hotel in Limerick I'll scream! How many do we need? After Woodies and M&S, what big chains won't we have already?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

If I see another new retail park or hotel in Limerick I'll scream! How many do we need? After Woodies and M&S, what big chains won't we have already?

Yeah but in fairness this is the first retail park to be opened up on this side of the city, trying to get across to the castletroy area for those retail parks is a nightmare!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

It said on the Post a few weeks back that the first units are expected to open in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Osk

There is an ad in this week's Limerick Independent for staff for Woodies - opening Summer 2007. - suitably non-committal on an opening date!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Osk wrote:
    There is an ad in this week's Limerick Independent for staff for Woodies - opening Summer 2007. - suitably non-committal on an opening date!

hmm i do need a job for the summer :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

There is a kids colouring competition at the moment and the winner gets to do the official opening of Woodies - they have it set for 23/24 August. I thought it was originally due to open in the Spring 07. Tesco at Coonagh due to open in Sept so that'll probably be December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

This side of the town is statin to look good :D

BoUt TiMe

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

hmm i do need a job for the summer :D

QFT!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

oh well wrote:
    There is a kids colouring competition at the moment and the winner gets to do the official opening of Woodies
    w00t!!! Any details about what I can draw??? Can I submit my picture from this thread???

I'm lucky not to use that side of the city, but the rare occassions that I have been out there at busy times, it has been a nightmare. Another shopping is a terrible idea IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

w00t!!! Any details about what I can draw??? Can I submit my picture from this thread???

I'm lucky not to use that side of the city, but the rare occassions that I have been out there at busy times, it has been a nightmare. Another shopping is a terrible idea IMO

The only reason our side of the city 'traffic' backs-up is, because your side of the city is grid locked !!!! ...... :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement