Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a dentist

Options
  • 22-05-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I'm looking for a good (gentle!) dentist in Greystones or around.
    Would you have any recommendation?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

This may not be all that useful as she's a good bit away, but should Sandyford be convenient for you, then I would recommend Claire McGrath - I went there after an extended break from going, and she was excellent. I can get you the number if Sandyford is convenient for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

I would recommend Christine McSweeney in Tesco Shopping Centre. She is really good. The phone no is 2017000

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Mr Posh

I use the dentist in the shopping centre area at Tescos in Greystones, very nice and kind of gentle!!

Posh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Mr Posh wrote:
    I use the dentist in the shopping centre area at Tescos in Greystones, very nice and kind of gentle!!

Posh

Me too!

Not me too "very nice and kind of gentle"..... but me too use that dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

I use the dentist in Tescos too. He is a lovely lovely man. Knows his stuff and after going to an orthadontist in Kildare for 12 years I know a good dentist when I see one. Highly recommend him although his reception desk staff sometimes seem a bit scatty as they function as dental nurse/receptionist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandscape

Thanks all. I've booked my appointement.

Advertisement