Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need pretest lessons in Dublin 15/Dublin West

Options
  • 22-05-2007 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Well after a 14 month wait I finally have my driving test.. It is on 31st May.. I know I should have organised the lessons sooner but I have been up to my eyes in work for the last 2 weeks and have had no time off to get things sorted.

Anyway from this Saturday I was planning to do some pretest lessons up to and including the 31st May.. i was wondering if anybody can recommend a good instructor in the Dublin 15/Dublin West area.. Its my first time to do the Driving Test and i would love to pass 1st time.. I know I have picked up some bad habits along the way (been driving now for 17 months) so need to get them knocked out of me before the test

Thanks

Gazzer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I used ISM for my last test and I swore against them. I was desperate and unprepared for my test yesterday so I called them Monday at half 6 out of desperation.

Dealt with a guy called Gerard - I'd recommend him. The guy knew his stuff and was straight to the point. I went and passed my test based on his prework 3 hours before the test.

I've had some really bad instructors (3 of them) from ISM before my last test whcih I failed a year ago, but I won't post the names here.

Advertisement