Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healthcare Job Cuts

Options
  • 22-05-2007 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Tune into Newstalk, a leaked letter from the HSE has indicated that they want 1000 non-frontline jobs eliminated through natural wasteage...

http://www.newstalk.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,392 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

what i heardwas a 1000 frontline jobs because of new job ceilings
    the admin hr and finance were going to be allowed to continue recruiting to match international levels (ffs !)
    i'm sure ff were hoping this wasnt going to come out until the after thursday someone obviously thought we should know
    no sources yet its not hit the breaking news wires yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Thanks for the heads up dajaffa. Not what the current government would have wanted to hear before Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

I'VE been listening since it broke. Switched to RTE......nothing. Switched to Today FM......nothing. Why are Newstalk the only ones covering this.
    Just off to email a copy of the report to both stations, even tho they'll be ignored!!!!!!!

Advertisement