Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

US New car including service

Options
  • 22-05-2007 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭

Just came across and add for Saab in the US, as mine is in for service, I was intrigued, that if you buy new in the US servicing is included up to 36K miles. I expect to pay about €300 today for the first 30K km(19k miles)

For comparsion:
    Saab 93 2T 3 year, 36K miles included
    Audi A4 2.0 1 year, 5K miles included
    BMW 328i 4 year, 50K miles
    Volvo S60 T5 no time limit, 7500 miles
    VW PAssat No service included

BMW and Saab there beat the hell out of aything offered here (not to mention the cars are cheap as chips anyway)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

BMW and/or MINI offer a 3 or 5 year service package here for an additional sum. It's not that expensive either if I remember correctly. I think they call it a TLC package.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

bazz26 wrote:
    It's not that expensive either

It's a total bargain! Can't remember the details, but iirc it's €250 for 5 years of free servicing for the MINI :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yeah they always have those type deals in the US. American dont like paying for anything they werent expecting, even punctures. You can insure your new tyres over there, against puncdtures & blowouts ! !!

Advertisement