Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place to live

Options
  • 22-05-2007 2:02pm

Right, I'm currently looking for a place to live and thought this would be the ideal place to ask if anyone's heard of anything..

The lease on the place I'm living in is up on the 13th of June and gonna take this as the perfect opportunity to move closer to town. If anyone has heard of anything that might be going (preferably in the 200-300€ pcm range and possibly non-smokers).

If you have, please let me know -- I'll be eternally grateful.

I'm checking through all the usual means too; daft.ie, letting.ie, galway advertiser etc. but the additional help would be fantastic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

How close is closer to town; after all, Athlone would be closer to town if you're living in Dubland!

I've heard of some excellent, cheaper accom in Oranmore (sub €200pm).

Try the advertiser website from 3pm Wednesday; should be a lot coming up with the college year ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'm in Dun Angus but it's 390 for a double room

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Fey! wrote:
    I've heard of some excellent, cheaper accom in Oranmore (sub €200pm).

Yeah doorknob!

You can live with me!;)

*Bump*

I would be looking for somewhere in the city centre itself. I have been living out near the Eye cinema for the past year, and just feel it is time for a change now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

A lot f my work colleagues use a compay called Winters for accomadation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement