Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer in Dundalk please!

Options
  • 22-05-2007 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dog groomer in Dundalk please? (hairy mongrel needs a shave!) :)

Went to Fluffy Pups over by the old Dundalk Shopping Centre last summer but she seems to have disappeared and a closed down ironing service in her place! No sign in phonebooks either.

So would appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

dont know of any dog grooming in the area
    have you tried a local vets?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

http://www.doggiestyle.ie/#Home

Think theres one of these in tallanstown. Was getting the bus to Dundalk there for a couple of months and always saw the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

petes wrote:
    http://www.doggiestyle.ie/#Home

Think theres one of these in tallanstown. Was getting the bus to Dundalk there for a couple of months and always saw the van.

Thanks! they look a bit posh for my mangey mutt!

Anyone know if Fluffy Pups has moved somewhere else? That girl was really great! And reasonably priced too... maybe that's why she's gone!!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

They offer a good grooming service in the pet shop near castletown river, I thinks its colin.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

my dog gets groomed by the nurse from her vets. She does it in her house in the evening time and its very reasonable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noels little bu

there is a company called doggy style. the number is 1890 364443 or 087 2527651. one of the groomers is based in tallanstown and is very good and quite cheap. the have a van with everything in the back, bath, dryers,ect. they will travel to your home. give them a ring they should be able to help you. i use them all the time for my dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Thanks for that! Sounds ideal! :D

Though the mutt doesn't really need a shave just at the moment as it's so bloody chilly!!!

• Site Banned Posts: 27 billy and sarah

Hi
    Siobhan can be found in Ardee now as she has opened a great pet shop and does all the grooming from there aswel:)Her number is 087 9576667.She does a pick up and drop off service aswel:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭noels little bu

hi i have changed my groomer to a woman who lives near tallanstown. she is really good and will collect and return the dogs for a small fee. her namme and number are ELISA 087-6956381. she is really worth a shot, i found her to be absolutly brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 little Ann

I found a brilliant dog groomer in Ardee she was in the golden pages as doogie kutz very cheap and very good i have been on 2 visits with my little gizmo her name is elaine and her number is 085 1308037 id recomed her to anyone :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement