Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election 2007 ~ Predictions

Options
  • 22-05-2007 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

With just forty eight hours to go before the 2007 General Election gets going, I thought it would be an interesting exercise to guage posters opinion as to who (realistically) you predict will be in Government by this time next week.

I will start the ball rolling by nominating (no change) ..............
    FIANNA FAIL & the PDs to continue in charge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

FG and LAB possibly with GREENs

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You do know there's an entire forum dedicated to this topic...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

What will happen to all the threads in that forum after the election? Are they searchable/archived?

- as far as predictions go, I'm confident enough that there's a rainbow on the horizon.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'm guessing they'll be merged back in here. Not sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I haven't heard election news coverage in 24 hours, I feel so out of touch with it all, couldn't possibly guess now!

I do think it's all about guesswork, I don't think there can be any genuine prediction on which way the vote will swing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement