Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threads that are just wrong!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not at all, I have a full head of hair that's likely to be there until the day I day (don't worry, my beer gut is ample). Long hair on guys is bad enough, but this guy is using words like "frizzy" and "ponytail". What's that all about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Dear God brothers, now their after the beloved gut.......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53560358#post53560358

Is nothing sacred?:(

But if he loses fat from his belly and cheeks where's he going to put it then? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

thrill wrote:
    Dear God brothers, now their after the beloved gut.......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53560358#post53560358

Is nothing sacred?:(

ARRGGHHHH My Eyes - the goggles, they do nothing. I've managed to dodge that forum until now!! thrill, you owe me a pint in the bar for that :D

I think I'll have to get myself banned from that fitness forum to avoid any future hidden linkage.

/heads off to find stash box to aid recovery.................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

zaph wrote:
    But if he loses fat from his belly and cheeks where's he going to put it then? :confused:

Are "YORE MA" jokes accepted / encouraged in this forum?

No! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

zaph wrote:
    Not at all, I have a full head of hair that's likely to be there until the day I day (don't worry, my beer gut is ample). Long hair on guys is bad enough, but this guy is using words like "frizzy" and "ponytail". What's that all about?

Careful now brother, I used to have long hair and make no apologies for it. Other noteable possessors of long hair include Jesus & Conan the Barbarian.
    Yes it does require some 'maintenance' (like getting rid of frizz) but you don't necessarily have to be all metro about it. Anyway, I went all Bill Bailey so there's no point talking about it now.

Anyway, whats the deal here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055117394

I think they might be implying that there's something wrong with the old 2 pumps & a squirt - roll over - fart - go to seep. For shame.

J.S. Pill wrote:
    Anyway, whats the deal here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055117394

I think they might be implying that there's something wrong with the old 2 pumps & a squirt - roll over - fart - go to seep. For shame.

If he was busy lying on the couch drinking beer and watching footy instead of putting up the shelves she wanted RIGHT NOW she'd be giving out that he's just too slow. Some wimmin are just never satisfied.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I think a pre-emptive ban for the OP of that particular thread is in order

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

zaph wrote:
    Long hair on guys is bad enough, but this guy is using words like "frizzy" and "ponytail".

The only thing that you'll find under a pony-tail is an ar$ehole. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The answer to this gem should be "readymix lorry".

smashey wrote:

Or the back of a heavy shovel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055119123

What kind of strange people frequent this place? :confused:

An Citeog wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055119123

What kind of strange people frequent this place? :confused:

Not the kind of people who should ever set foot in this forum methinks.

• Advertisement

smashey wrote:

Whoever is responsible for getting her pregnant must have been off his head on drink.

Now own up, which one of you Brothers was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

smashey wrote:

Make-up Gun Ftw!!! :D

thrill wrote:
    Whoever is responsible for getting her pregnant must have been off his head on drink.

Now own up, which one of you Brothers was it?

Just so this one doesn't go down a road that nobody really wants, that's an old thread and apparently she lost the baby the other day.

Sorry for that uncharacteristic moment of seriousness - as you were.

zaph wrote:
    Just so this one doesn't go down a road that nobody really wants, that's an old thread and apparently she lost the baby the other day.

Sorry for that uncharacteristic moment of seriousness - as you were.

Just spotted that in a thread a minute ago when a thread about her poped up on the main page.

Wouldnt wish that on anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

zaph wrote:

Brother Smashey, it appears you may have some explaining to do.

Wait a minute lads. Brother smashey may have a good idea. If we get a diet forum set up then the strike team will have an easier time finding our next target.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hill Billy wrote:
    The only thing that you'll find under a pony-tail is an ar$ehole. ;)
    Damn you Billy - I've just spilled beer all over the keyboard laughing at that! :D:D:D

*turns keyboard upside-down and shakes violently*

Damn you Billy - I've just spilled beer all over the keyboard laughing at that! :D:D:D

*turns keyboard upside-down and shakes violently*

Tis one of Grandpa Billy's fave sayings. :)

Here's a dodgy thread that I found earlier.
    If the OP is interested in cooking I would recommend that he starts with a "spit-roast". ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53584627#post53584627

Maybe they'll drop off our collective radars now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53584627#post53584627

Maybe they'll drop off our collective radars now

With all the gun violence in America maybe they'll get shot.

With all the gun violence in America maybe they'll get shot.

They would have to get damn close so as not to miss that skinny bint

They would have to get damn close so as not to miss that skinny bint

Hell if you just spat at her you'd snap her in two.

Thw wimmins could fight back soon. :eek:

smashey wrote:
    Thw wimmins could fight back soon. :eek:
    God damn it. Teaching something that emotionally unstable how to shoot is a bad idea. She'll break a nail or her boyfriend will break up with and then she'll go on a killing spree.

God damn it. Teaching something that emotionally unstable how to shoot is a bad idea. She'll break a nail or her boyfriend will break up with and then she'll go on a killing spree.

Wimmin sporting holster "Does my gun look big in this ?"

I don't think there's that much to worry about, by the time she gets the nail fixed, finds the proper outfit to go along with the chosen weapon, and rung all her mates to tell them what a burstard you are and that she's going to go postal on your a$$, you'll have had plenty of time to call the guards and get her sectioned :D

• Advertisement

Wimmin sporting holster "Does my gun look big in this ?"

I don't think there's that much to worry about, by the time she gets the nail fixed, finds the proper outfit to go along with the chosen weapon, and rung all her mates to tell them what a burstard you are and that she's going to go postal on your a$$, you'll have had plenty of time to call the guards and get her sectioned :D
    Or it would be her time of the month again and makes things a million times worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Or it would be her time of the month again and makes things a million times worse.

It'll bring a whole new meaning to the term "bloodbath" :p

And a woman with a gun only arises one question:

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?
    You can negotiate with a terrorist!

Ba-doom-boom-pish!

Yeah but she would be feeling so bloated and full of self loathing everytime she looked in the mirror she'd never leave the house ! ;)

Yeah but she would be feeling so bloated and full of self loathing everytime she looked in the mirror she'd never leave the house ! ;)
    Or just blow her own brains out and then who would get the beer. See, giving them a gun is as bad as giving them the vote.

Or just blow her own brains out and then who would get the beer. See, giving them a gun is as bad as giving them the vote.

You'd be left with a potential good carpet.....................or sex toy if that's yer thing ("Crack open a cold one!")

Duggy747 wrote:
    You'd be left with a potential good carpet.....................or sex toy if that's yer thing ("Crack open a cold one!")
    I suppose we do walk all over them, may as well wipe our feet too. P.S. Dead girls don't say no.

I suppose we do walk all over them, may as well wipe our feet too. P.S. Dead girls don't say no.
    They don't talk, full stop!! :D

I need a drink and a good lie down after seeing that Brother Slow Mo. Then again, I generally find myself in need of a drink and a good lie down most of the day.

• Advertisement

zaph wrote:
    I need a drink and a good lie down after seeing that Brother Slow Mo. Then again, I generally find myself in need of a drink and a good lie down most of the day.

Indeed ! A mullet is a fish ! FACT ! END OF...!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dear God, is nothing sacred anymore? Ireland's first 24 Hour Gym. :eek:

Ha ha ha. It's called the fitness dock. What a poncey name.

Dear God, is nothing sacred anymore? Ireland's first 24 Hour Gym. :eek:

Does it have a bar ? If not there is absolutely no reason for it's existence

Brace yourselves brothers, this is not pretty:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53630654#post53630654

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Advertisement

Brace yourselves brothers, this is not pretty:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53630654#post53630654

Ah FFS. I can't even slag that off I'm so disturbed by it.

The-Rigger wrote:

The answer to the question posed is WHO THE F*CK CARES??????

The-Rigger wrote:
    I'm a mindless idiot with no opinion of my own. Makes me sick.

Thought I was seeing things here for a minute ......

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055096595

It briefly looked like the Brotherhood had a load of new members, until I looked at what forum that was posted in. Not one single fried item in any of their meals. What's that all about?

zaph wrote:
    It briefly looked like the Brotherhood had a load of new members, until I looked at what forum that was posted in. Not one single fried item in any of their meals. What's that all about?
    Yep all rabbit food and bird seed. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement