Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test result query

Options
  • 22-05-2007 4:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

So I passed my driving test today - ****ing thrilled ... but had some questions.

The faults form that they give you after - if it's blank except for your name and ref number does that mean I passed with no faults? Last time it was littered with x's.

Or is it blank because the guy used a little PDA thing to record my scores?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If there is no x's, you have no faults. Where did you do the test?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

no it should be on the faults form aswell as far as i know! A++++ so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

some places do have electronic recorders now but I don't know if you get a printout or what way it works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

feylya wrote:
    If there is no x's, you have no faults. Where did you do the test?
    NCT in Ballymun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ciaranfo wrote:
    NCT in Ballymun.
    Thats why i dont think the examiner did his job right. Did you give him a bribe :D

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    Thats why i dont think the examiner did his job right. Did you give him a bribe :D
    Why don't you think he did his job right?

Vegeta wrote:
    some places do have electronic recorders now but I don't know if you get a printout or what way it works
    I'd have thought the faults would be still printed on the form - but I want to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I passed mine in the NCT in Dundalk a couple months back and I had a few printed x marks on the sheet.

So it looks like you got a perfect test, fair play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ciaranfo wrote:
    Why don't you think he did his job right?
    I was only joking :D , Because i thought the sheet had to be filled in

Kazujo wrote:
    I passed mine in the NCT in Dundalk a couple months back and I had a few printed x marks on the sheet.

So it looks like you got a perfect test, fair play.
    ****ing nice one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

easy knowing it wasnt a HER or there would be defiently a mark on it.....grrrrr.....sorry for the sexest comment, i failed by test recently with a female tester :(
    Well done by the way

The last guy I had was a bit grumpy .. but maybe it was me arguing with him.

This guy was sound :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

ciaranfo wrote:
    NCT in Ballymun.

I didn't think they did driving tests there....did they move the Finglas test centre ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Off topic I know but is there now a test centre in Deansgrange? I've seen a few L-cars driving by with somebody sitting in the passenger seat with a PDA... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Is this related to sgs performing the testing too?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭DannyBuoy

fletch wrote:
    Off topic I know but is there now a test centre in Deansgrange? I've seen a few L-cars driving by with somebody sitting in the passenger seat with a PDA... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Is this related to sgs performing the testing too?

Yes, Deansgrange is an SGS Driver Test centre, SGS are contracted to do some tests, check this out...http://www.drivertesting.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 65,353 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Congrats, well done! :)

...moved to learning to drive forum

No. Finglas centre is still there and is where I'd applied for - the NCT place is used by the private contractors I think? One of a few anyway ..

@unkel
    But it's not about learning to drive?

Advertisement