Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW in Dublin

• 22-05-2007 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Aiken Promotions Presents Raw Live!

Wednesday, June 6, 2007 at 7:30pm

Live from The Point Theatre in Dublin, Ireland

*** WWE Championship Match ***
    John Cena vs. Randy Orton
    - - -
    *** WrestleMania 23 Rematch ***
    Lashley vs. Umaga (w/Armando Estrada)
    - - -
    Plus, all of your favorite RAW Superstars including…
    Jeff Hardy
    The Great Khali
    Ric Flair
    Santino Marella
    Carlito
    Johnny Nitro
    Melina
    Mickie James
    Candice
    And many more!
    Card subject to change

Thursday, June 7, 2007 at 7:30pm

Live from The Point Theatre in Dublin, Ireland

*** Featured Tag Team Match ***
    John Cena & Lashley vs. Randy Orton & Umaga
    - - -
    Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro
    - - -
    Plus, all of your favorite RAW Superstars including…
    Ric Flair
    The Great Khali
    Santino Marella
    Carlito
    Chris Masters
    Melina
    Mickie James
    And many more!
    Card subject to change

Should be decent enough nights just a pity Edge,HBK or Triple H wont be at the show

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Not only are they bringing Orton back to Europe, but they're putting him in the main events. That's some punishment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Fozzy wrote:
    Not only are they bringing Orton back to Europe, but they're putting him in the main events. That's some punishment!

In fairness with that lineup of talent, who else could they put in the main event? Its a toss up between Orton and Khali now that Edge is on Smackdown, HHH is injured and expecially now with HBK's injury...

And as much as I dislike Orton, I would prefer to go see him face Cena than watching Khali do the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Orton these days, so I'd love to see him at the top if I were going. Just doesn't send a good message to the midcard guys I think, like Nitro for example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Santino Marella is a fan favourite? When did that happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone going to both nights? am in block j for the first one and the balcony block e for the 2nd night, might bring my world title belt to it,be afraid in case someone would try to nick it though, anyone know if smackdown is coming here in october? its in belfast alright so youd tihnk theyd make the trip down,and now smackdown is more appealing since edge and kennedy are both on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Strange that they have matches announced on the Aiken site rather than WWE.com.....although WWE don't even have the page for the second show up yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Fozzy wrote:
    Yeah, I'm a big fan of Orton these days, so I'd love to see him at the top
    cosign..ive been a huge fan of the guy for a long time....

candice on the first night and not the second?!?!? :-(
    Im looking forward to hardy vs nitro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Sorry to go off topic here, but krudler,since you mentioned your World title belt By any chance did you get the Undisputed belt off ebay a few days ago?

As for the shows, i'd love to be going, seems like an ok card. I'd love to be there to meet Ric Flair. I might make a trip up there if I hear of him doing any appearances.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Hey all,

I've never seen WWE live before...can't wait!!

I have seats in Block M.

I've been offered to swap them for Balcony tickets.

Would I be better off in Block M on the Balcony?

Seating plan: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197033/10261

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

im heading to raw on both nights i have Row A ringside. i was really looking forward to seeing edge & hbk. the last time i was at the wrestling it was smackdown survivior series tour in 06. check out the geat videos i got of mr kennedy on youtube, put this into d search, geago23. Smackdown/Raw wont be coming here in october the point is closing down. Raw or Smackdown should have been here in April but westlife took over the point the dates they would have been avaible to play. IM looking forward to seeing Randy orton/jeff hardy.

• Advertisement

jamieh wrote:
    Hey all,

I've never seen WWE live before...can't wait!!

I have seats in Block M.

I've been offered to swap them for Balcony tickets.

Would I be better off in Block M on the Balcony?

Seating plan: http://www.ticketmaster.ie/seatingchart/197033/10261

what part of the balcony are you been offered???, coz where your seats are at the monent are bad, there will be loads of kids standing on chairs getting in your way, i pesonally would go fior the balcony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

The balcony seats are at the VERY back....Block D Row H!!

Their both fairly bad seats :(

What u think??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

No you have perfect seats, once you are seating anywhere in the balcony you have prob the best view in the house apart from the the first 3 rows on the ground floor.

Minto wrote:
    Sorry to go off topic here, but krudler,since you mentioned your World title belt By any chance did you get the Undisputed belt off ebay a few days ago?

As for the shows, i'd love to be going, seems like an ok card. I'd love to be there to meet Ric Flair. I might make a trip up there if I hear of him doing any appearances.

i did indeed,waiting for it to be delivered should be here in a few days,dunno what nameplate ill get for it,might get either brock or angle.

anyone know of any appearances around dublin? didnt mr kennedy do a signing last year at smyths?

balcony is good, cause its its tiered, plus u dont have kids standing on chairs, thats a defo not not allowed in the balcony. i have ringside both nites, i cant wait. i wish edge was there. it should be good. we have jeff hardy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

krudler wrote:
    i did indeed,waiting for it to be delivered should be here in a few days,dunno what nameplate ill get for it,might get either brock or angle.

I was only wondering cos I had the high bid on it, but I got tired and went to bed, when I woke up, I saw someone by the name of krudler had won. Luckily, I got a different one, had to pay €40 more though. Although, it still a hell of a lot less than what euroshop charge.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I hope that Jeff hardy is involved in the usual meet and greet sessions in easons or hmv.

yea, i hope to meet jeff aswell he is good with the fans, the way mick foley is. I would like to have a pint with ric flair.

Minto wrote:
    I was only wondering cos I had the high bid on it, but I got tired and went to bed, when I woke up, I saw someone by the name of krudler had won. Luckily, I got a different one, had to pay €40 more though. Although, it still a hell of a lot less than what euroshop charge.

yeah i was out and slightly drunk when i won it had been outbid on a few other belts so was determined to get it sorry about that lol,been after that belt for ages though,am watching an attitude era wwf one now,i wouldnt buy the new attitude one because it was never a wwe belt,and yeah the prices euroshop charge are insane you're better off getting one from the american shopzone site theyre half the price,including shipping youd get a belt for less than 300 euro

i went to the smackdown s.s tour in 06. i had 4th row the 1st night and ringside the 2nd, chech out the savage pic i got! its on my bebo page.
    http://geago.bebo.com

• Advertisement

The Balcony seats are way better no matter whether your at the front or back I'd say, no kids to get in your way for one!! Every Raw/SD show I've been to in the Point I have gotten Balcony seats. 4th row balcony this time around, right over the entranceway.

Bit annoyed that Edge isn't gonna be there cos he is one of the few that I haven't seen live! :(

No appearences announced yet....don't think WWE.com has been updated in a while tbh. Nothing on the Eason or HMV sites about any signings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I prefer the balcony too.

In saying that the last time I was there, people weren't as into as other sections appeared to be. It wasn't a great show to be fair but the section of the balcony I was in was very quiet.

i was just wondering who is going?

where yall sitting.

i hav row A ringside both nights.

cant wait

im in block j first night,block e 4th row balcony 2nd,cant wait i havent been to house show in ages,the atmosphere is usually great at them

I prefer the balcony too.

In saying that the last time I was there, people weren't as into as other sections appeared to be. It wasn't a great show to be fair but the section of the balcony I was in was very quiet.

Always screaming adults and kids seem to be sitting near me anyway, lol.

One of the nights at the SD show last Nov. there was this one guy behind me who was constantly saying stuff like "that looked so crap", "It's so fake".....I think he was dragged along by a wrestling fan and wasn't into it but he was really annoying.
    Dublin1983 wrote:
    i was just wondering who is going?

where yall sitting.

i hav row A ringside both nights.

cant wait

Going to the second night. Block C, Row D

Going to the second night. Block C, Row D

The last time i was there, I was sat beside 5 guys around 25-40 who spent the whole time rubbing their replica belts.

I think you've stolen my tickets by the way! I can't go this time but for the last two times I've been in Block C row e or d for the show.

The last time i was there, I was sat beside 5 guys around 25-40 who spent the whole time rubbing their replica belts.

Lol!
    I think you've stolen my tickets by the way! I can't go this time but for the last two times I've been in Block C row e or d for the show.

Oh, sorry lol. Usually around that area too. Always a great view.

Your right. You can't go wrong with the balcony seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Ground floor for the first night,5 rows back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Two questions:`
    1. What time is the show over at?
    2. I might have a spare ticket. What is the best way to sell it? Up there?

im going to be the person in the frot row with the tattoos, holla at me! let me know

Ground floor for the first night,5 rows back

what block?

ill be wearing my wrestlemania 23 jersey and have my replica belt over my should (or around my waist :))

krudler wrote:
    ill be wearing my wrestlemania 23 jersey and have my replica belt over my should (or around my waist :))

GOOD MAN YOURSELF.

i will be nice and drunk booing cena with my hearts content.
    (are you noels mate)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

im in Block F row M on the 2nd nite i think.I am in the same row as last time i went to SD in 05

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Gillie wrote:
    Two questions:`
    1. What time is the show over at?
    2. I might have a spare ticket. What is the best way to sell it? Up there?
    the answer to 2, is to me, for a fiver.

Dublin1983 wrote:
    im going to be the person in the frot row with the tattoos, holla at me! let me know
    second row here...what night are you goin?im goin on the second night....
    il say hi if I see ya(or someone like you!!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Tauren wrote:
    the answer to 2, is to me, for a fiver.

Wow big spender, surprised you didn't offer a mars bar for it instead! ;)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

krudler wrote:
    i bet i see you because i always see you at WWE events and signings (atleast i think its you) anyway i'll holla if i see ya, holla if you hear me LOL

kentonbomb wrote:
    i bet i see you because i always see you at WWE events and signings (atleast i think its you) anyway i'll holla if i see ya, holla if you hear me LOL

LOL- i think i see u to at wwe events. !:) :):D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Wow big spender, surprised you didn't offer a mars bar for it instead! ;)
    VR!
    hey, you don't go in with the big offers immediately....noob.:p

i just twigged, that wwe seems to have no interest wat so ever in the 2 dates there doing in dublin or lisbon. they havent added any matechs to there page like they mormally do, or anything of interest. i reckon fixtures wil be changed again, they will do like a 8 man tag. Idiots like super crazy will be wrestln for 20 min.

kentonbomb wrote:

the only signing or show ive been to anytime recently was the foley one i havent been to a house show in a few years,last event i was at was wrestlemania, everyone keeps telling me this will suck compared to it but hey a wrestling show is a wrestling show

Tauren wrote:
    hey, you don't go in with the big offers immediately....noob.:p

Who you calling noob, noob? I was here before you! ;)
    VR!

i would love for wwe to do a Monday Night Raw live or Friday Night Smackdown Show in dublin, when the point opens back up in 2 years, id we will get a proper live show.

The Point is too small for a TV taping to be honest. With the ramps, the stage and the ring, that'll take up nearly half of the Point, leaving about 4000 people capacity.

So not gonna work for a TV taping.
    VR!

The Point is too small for a TV taping to be honest. With the ramps, the stage and the ring, that'll take up nearly half of the Point, leaving about 4000 people capacity.

So not gonna work for a TV taping.
    VR![/QUO

yea i know, but when the point opens again 2 years time, the capacity is going to be 20k.

i didnt even think the point fit 4000 people in it now,last time i was at a raw show it seemed like there was that amount,is that true about the 20k capacity? are they tearing down the whole building and rebuilding it?

there tearing it all down. thank god, i hate the point. there will 7.5k at each show in june.

its about time that they knocked down the point and rebuilt it......

• Advertisement
Advertisement