Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE RAW in Dublin

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

that kid smacked cade full force in the chest he didnt just touch him,its one thing to pat wrestlers on the back when theyre walking past but that little ****er dove out of his seat and belted him,i thought murdoch was gonna go for the kid lol he deserved to get thrown out i was in the balcony right behind where they were,did anyone notice when justin roberts dropped the hammer on the bell in the middle of carltio and marella the 2nd night? was pretty funny the big black security guy was slagging him off over it,there were way too many kids there i hope smackdown comes back this year then therell be more adult friendly wrestlers like edge and kennedy (depending on the draft of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

I was at this last night and it was worth for the last match was pretty decent and it was the first time I'd seen Ric Flair.

I've never posted on this section before I just have to about an incident beside me.
    Guy behind me who was the world's most ott wwe bore, at least 25+ who droned on through the whole thing about seeing it in America / going to Wrestlemania/his hat collection/the fact he's gonna get backstage in the UK sometime - blah blah. He hardly watched the show, just talked to his mate in the loudest voice.
    So at the end one when Cena threw a wristband into the audience, this poor young fella on his da's shoulders half-caught it and dropped and was looking on the ground to find it and the saddo behind me swooped in and snatched it off the ground.

Loads of kids swarmed around him begging for it and he pretended he didn't have it. Then he strolls by us and takes it out of his pocket and sniffs it (honestly) with a big smug 'aren't I great' face.

So I stopped him and said, 'We're you never a child? It means more to them at that age than it does from you and from what I've heard you probably have another 10 at home'. And he just walked by with a smirk and a shrug.:mad:

I'm an adult WWE fan and I think things like that are more special to a kid, he prob just wanted it to flog on it ebay. I know the heaps of kids at these can be annoying but we were all like that at some stage. What do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

why isn't palumbo on tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Was at both nights. Last night was much,much better than wednesday. Was hoping they would announce a date for the return show,we all know that "very near future" in WWE speak could mean next Spring :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

krudler wrote:
    i was trying to get a "lets go orton" chant going but there was only about 7 people who joined it,it was chain gang central in there tonight

yup i tried to do the same but everytime i shouted "cena sucks" ALL the kids around me would just stare at me as if I had commited a crime or something.
    Best match of the evening was cade and murdoch vs jtg and chad.The fans really got involved in that match....I really enjoyed that one.
    In block A,Some guy started a "cade is gay" chant and when we all joined in murdoch turned and shouted at us "No,my partner doesn't swing that way" lol.

The worst match had to be either the hardy vs khali match because of the huge mismatch and lack of chemistry or the marella vs carlito match which started some "boring" chants.

The night however belonged to cena.I thought that there would have been alot more booing but whatever booing there was couldn't be heard against the chants for him.At least he remembered me when after the match he went around to greet the fans and said to me "so you made it then!"(I met him the previous two days at the hotel)

• Advertisement

Was at both nights. Last night was much,much better than wednesday. Was hoping they would announce a date for the return show,we all know that "very near future" in WWE speak could mean next Spring :rolleyes:

It has become a rather common thing for the WWE to come over twice a year to Dublin.Once in Winter and once in the Summer

• Registered Users Posts: 19 R!ta

I was talking to Justin Roberts too and also got in a pic with him!
    He liked how i called him Uncle Justin - cause thats his myspace name :)

What annoys me about Raw's house shows is the lack of comments on the mic. At least with Smackdown's shows you could count on a JBL rant before a match took place.

I agree.......
    When Smackdown comes over,the likes of JBL get onto the mic and really stir things up(and leave the fans in stitches).We didn't see any of that last night which is one of the things that the show lacked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

I was at this last night and it was worth for the last match was pretty decent and it was the first time I'd seen Ric Flair.

I've never posted on this section before I just have to about an incident beside me.
    Guy behind me who was the world's most ott wwe bore, at least 25+ who droned on through the whole thing about seeing it in America / going to Wrestlemania/his hat collection/the fact he's gonna get backstage in the UK sometime - blah blah. He hardly watched the show, just talked to his mate in the loudest voice.
    So at the end one when Cena threw a wristband into the audience, this poor young fella on his da's shoulders half-caught it and dropped and was looking on the ground to find it and the saddo behind me swooped in and snatched it off the ground.

Loads of kids swarmed around him begging for it and he pretended he didn't have it. Then he strolls by us and takes it out of his pocket and sniffs it (honestly) with a big smug 'aren't I great' face.

So I stopped him and said, 'We're you never a child? It means more to them at that age than it does from you and from what I've heard you probably have another 10 at home'. And he just walked by with a smirk and a shrug.:mad:

I'm an adult WWE fan and I think things like that are more special to a kid, he prob just wanted it to flog on it ebay. I know the heaps of kids at these can be annoying but we were all like that at some stage. What do people think?

Guy sounds like a total duche bag. I dont know if i would have been able to restrain myself from nerd slapping him upside the head. I know exactly the type of nerdo idiot your talking about as well. Probably at home right now fapping himself off with Cenas wrist band. Well done for saying something to him most people wouldnt. You can take solace in the fact that this man probably has never had nor ever will have a girlfriend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

MikeHoncho wrote:
    I know exactly the type of nerdo idiot your talking about as well.

Says he joining in on the bitchfest on an internet forum. You don't get more nerdy than that and we're all guilty of it! Getting your point across is one thing, but this is clearly the pot calling the kettle black :)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Says he joining in on the bitchfest on an internet forum. You don't get more nerdy than that and we're all guilty of it! Getting your point across is one thing, but this is clearly the pot calling the kettle black :)

VR!

Touche. I may be a nerd but this is a particular type of nerd. The one with the superiority complex. He was bullied in school and now in his adult life feels the need to sh!t on those who know less about niche topics such as Wrestling / Console Moding / Battlestar Galactica. He probably takes delight in corecting peoples spelling mistakes and gramatical errors he never has a good word to say about anything or anyone. Would rather chant "f you cena" than to cheer his opponent etc.

MikeHoncho wrote:
    Touche. I may be a nerd but this is a particular type of nerd. The one with the superiority complex. He was bullied in school and now in his adult life feels the need to sh!t on those who know less about niche topics such as Wrestling / Console Moding / Battlestar Galactica. He probably takes delight in corecting peoples spelling mistakes and gramatical errors he never has a good word to say about anything or anyone. Would rather chant "f you cena" than to cheer his opponent etc.

Risking going off topic for a second, but you know this for sure, you know the guy that well? Maybe he was one of the many that was pissed off cos the stupid kid was on someones shoulders with a banner blocking his view the whole time? I go to concerts all the time, i don't cry if someone else catches a plec or a drumstick or a towel at the end of the show whenever one of my heroes throws something out to the crowd.

The guy got the wristband, he got lucky, leave him be. I'd have done exactly the same, and i've neither a superiority complex or into sci fi. It's a personality trait. I too was a kid, and i too was brought up to learn that ya can't always get what ya want :)

VR!

few pics i took here,my net is really slow tonight so its taking ages to upload anything697053536a4623696371l.jpg

697053536a4623744749l.jpg

697053536a4623793882l.jpg

697053536a4623865165l.jpg

697053536a4623843481l.jpg

697053536a4623897005l.jpg

697053536a4623902912l.jpg

697053536a4623914511l.jpg

697053536a4623922758l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

cool pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Nice pics Krudler!

thanks,theres a video i took of randy ortons entrance here : http://www.dailymotion.com/krudler89/video/x27kng_picture-179

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin1983

Hi all im in the middle of editing some of the clips i got from the 2 shows i have made a quick one. have a pike.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqYcL8cLF10

interesting pic i took on my k800i phone at raw thursday night:http://file026b.bebo.com/4/large/2007/06/09/22/697053536a4634303080l.jpg

Interesting pic indeed. When you consider the paultry audience that they do for shows in Iraq, they could easily do a TV show with that audience!

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Some dude in Portugal got arrested for grabbing Candices boobs, ledge lol

Randy Orton did a signing in Portugal too we got jipped.

EdK wrote:

Randy Orton did a signing in Portugal too we got jipped.

ah damn we got robbed....

did anyone see when victoria caught her chin on the top rope when she tried to do melinas splits entrance? looked painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭R.Rated

I wish people would stop complaining about no signings etc it was only 3-4 years ago when we didnt get any shows whatsoever since May 2004 we have had 11 WWE shows in Dublin. So please everybody stop complaining that we got robbed cause we didnt get some **** signing in HMV were you have to queue for hours to get a WWE Vengeance DVD signed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Pics Of the two Dublin shows now on wwe.com in the ireland section in Worldwide. Some cools ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

krudler wrote:
    yup that were me,was funny people were asking for pics of it all night,there was a few title belts around though,didnt bother bringing one tonight its annoying keeping an eye on it, was in the balcony for tonights show and much prefered it up there way better view,plus i got into an argument with a 7 year old girl about how cena cant wrestle,i was trying to get a "lets go orton" chant going but there was only about 7 people who joined it,it was chain gang central in there tonight

Why would you admit to being on the wrong end of an argument with a seven year old girl?!:p

I mean seriously, do people stil genuinely believe that "Cena sux" and can't work after the year that he's had?

R.Rated wrote:
    I wish people would stop complaining about no signings etc it was only 3-4 years ago when we didnt get any shows whatsoever since May 2004 we have had 11 WWE shows in Dublin. So please everybody stop complaining that we got robbed cause we didnt get some **** signing in HMV were you have to queue for hours to get a WWE Vengeance DVD signed.
    if it was anyone else it wouldnt have really mattered but I would have loved for orton to do one

Advertisement