Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

NTL Digital - HD & PVR

• 22-05-2007 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Just been on to NTL with a bill enquirey (surprise surprise), took the opportunity to ask them about HD in the future as I was thinking of going to sky, was advised to wait until August before I make a decision as they're releasing A HD service with PVR box & package that will blow sky out of the water...

Hopefully !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'll believe it when I see it. I cancelled my ntl digital a month ago and they'll be hard pressed to get me back again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Jaysus I'm trying to get hooked up to ntl and so far no joy.

Its been on going 2 months

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

*cough* bollox *cough* , I was spun the same line 2 years ago when I moved to Sky from NTL.

They have been telling people this for ages to get them to stay. I don't think its ever going to happen.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

NTL sales rep came to my apartment yesterday. He says NTL have ordered 200K hd boxes for a possible Christmas release but reckons NYL will hold off becasue the market isnt there

Advertisement