Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Image Thread] Shannon today and last February

Options
  • 22-05-2007 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭

Disclaimer: As you will see from the quality of the pics, I'm no expert in photography. I just took these when travelling through SNN not so long ago and when I was out there briefly today. I said I'd pop them up on the boards anyway:

IMG_0674-1.jpg
    IMG_0840.
    IMG_0844.jpgjpg[/IMG]
    IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

You shot through the glass on the Observation deck like i did:D A tip is pick a point you want to shoot through on the glass and just clean the glass before you shoot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

That first photo - I hate those types of planes.
    Those are the types of planes that crash in the middle of Russia or something like that. :(

Well they are Russian Aircraft..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Ilyushin 62. Roughly copied from the Vickers VC 10. Lovely aircraft, if a bit noisy down the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Steyr wrote:
    You shot through the glass on the Observation deck like i did:D A tip is pick a point you want to shoot through on the glass and just clean the glass before you shoot.
    Ha, thanks for the tip! :D Those feckin' windows are filthy, and with those railing things blocking the bottom half of the window from the outside, you have to stand up on the ledge thing to shoot over them!

• Advertisement

I still prefer the VC10 to the IL62, Anyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

I love the double rear engines.

Yes as said above very very noisy!

Advertisement