Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desktop Tower Defense

• 22-05-2007 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Protect your Desk from invading creeps. Addictive. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Quite. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Agrees, very flipping addictive and it's hardly special but I can't seem to stop playing.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Spent about 3 hours playing this today :(

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

Thank you, you have now destroyed my social life :D ...amazingly addictive!

I learred juggling thought i was deadly then saw this :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hXA_JqiuZWs

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

My brother in law introduced me to this game, has a highscore of 7164 in Normal. See below for the map. :)

1457150.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

If I'm not mistaken, it is imperitive that you kill your brother-in-law, he is a lliar and a fraud, and will inevitably cheat on your sister and elope with a japanese woman to Tahiti, where they will have many children and live to be very old. Especially the jap.

That map cannot be for the Normal setting. It would block the entrance on the bottom of the grid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

They don't come in from the bottom on normal for me. It's left to right and top to bottom init?

Yeah they come down and from the left,that map would do i have found that squirt towers fully upgraded about 3 of them and juggle the enemies works perfect. Bit cheap but some of the bosses have 40k healt and theres 3 of them.

kdjac

They don't come in from the bottom on normal for me. It's left to right and top to bottom init?

Indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Very cool game. I likes! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I know they come in from the top and left. But the ones that come in from the left must exit via the right exit and the ones that come in through the top must exit through the bottom. You can't block one of the entrances... can you??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Can anyone figure out how to set up a boards.ie group?

I was playing there a minute ago and when I got my score, clicked Submit and then typed 'boardsie' to add it to the Group scores so we can start from there. :) To view the score type 'boardsie' without marks under Group Scores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Having so much fun with this!

Heres the url to the swf file guys, so you can play it in full screen.

http://www.handdrawngames.com/DesktopTD/DesktopTD121b.swf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Damn Ruu, I hate you for this! the hours I've wasted :mad:
    And whats worse is I'm still rubbish at it! :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wookie

very addictive indeed.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Good god. Why do I always find these things when I've exams? Why?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

oh well bang goes another couple of hours :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

There is a new version of this too, But irc access in work is down so i cant find the link, Will post here later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

*sigh*

so much time spent on this game! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

This Game - Work = Steve.

This Game + Work = Steve Fired!:D

Advertisement