Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politicians should be limited to two terms...

Options
  • 22-05-2007 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

...one in office and one in jail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭AidoCQS

You know that is a good point, everybody has stood off the Bertie payments thing, hoping that the Mahon tribunal will sort it out in due course.

Suppose that does not all go swimmingly, what if it turns up a whole other bunch of payments and no explanations, are we looking at another FF leader going to retire in disgrace?

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭atheist

A friend who believes "pictures of ugly people on public display is no basis for a system of government" spotted about ten posters for Dick Roche (the Minister for Dick Roche) on the N11 adorned in large black markered letters "Developers Bitch":eek: to his delight.

Another of Bertie's team has a slogan "I will work, I will listen" - his posters have been doctored by a gentleman calling himself Stanley Knife so they now read "I will I will".

One of Bertie himself was spotted in Dublin with a pirate hat and an eye patch and the slogan " Aaargh, ye'll never find me treasure".

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Silly thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement