Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy - Holiday Homes

Options
  • 22-05-2007 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I would like to know if anyone can recommend any holiday homes that could be rented in Enniscorthy.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

What sort of thing are you looking for mph? i.e. how many people and for how long etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 mph

I want to spend a weekend in Enniscorthy and would like to know what accommodation options are available (self-catering, hotels, etc) might be recommended for 6-7 people.
    Thanks,

Some good hotels there..
    Riverside Hotel is pretty much bang in the centre..
    Don't know what its like though, was just there for a wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

I'd reckon most of those self catering places would be expecting you to rent for a minimum of a week or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭jellikit

There is a large red brick building on the outskirts of town that provides accomadation for people who think Enniscorthy is a good place for a holiday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

jellikit wrote:
    There is a large red brick building on the outskirts of town that provides accomadation for people who think Enniscorthy is a good place for a holiday!

I agree, some lovely people up there. Once you check-in you might have some trouble getting out though, so I don't know if it's suitable for such a short trip.

Advertisement