Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taragh Loughrey-Grant Joins Phantom 105.2 to Present New Movie and Music Show 'Cinera

• 22-05-2007 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Phantom 105.2 today announced that Taragh Loughrey-Grant is joining their ranks as presenter of new movie and music show Cinerama, which will air each Sunday from 10-11am.

Taragh leaves FM104, where she presented various film segments, to host Phantom’s new hour long movie special which will include film and DVD reviews, film music, news and various other film related features. A seasoned journalist and presenter, Taragh also hosts Take 6, a weekly movie programme on Channel 6, which returns to our screens in September.

Phantom Programme Director Peter Vamos commented “I'm delighted to welcome Taragh Loughrey-Grant to the Phantom family. From our early discussions about the film programme I knew we were talking the same language. Cinerama is destined to be an energetic, lively and fun programme which will fit in perfectly with our schedule”.

Phantom 105.2 plays the best in indie and modern rock and is available in Dublin on 105.2FM, DAB digital radio and online at www.phantom.ie.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

fm104 just advertised a vacancy for a presenter today. Good luck to her. TLG's style certainly sits in perfectly on Phantom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭David O'Keeffe

Hear Hear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Is she still on the station?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

bbability wrote: »
    fm104 just advertised a vacancy for a presenter today.

Where was this advertisement?

Best of luck to Tara in her new position!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Just to point out this thread is nearly a year old. I think it was bumped to fing out is Taragh is still presenting on Phantom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ah... bugger. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Manimal

Taragh has been working for 98FM in Dublin for the last few months (shes the voice on all their promos and jingles)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Boardsbud

Manimal wrote: »
    Taragh has been working for 98FM in Dublin for the last few months (shes the voice on all their promos and jingles)

Think you might be wrong there Manimal. Is that not Laura Wood ?
    Last I heard TLG was working for RTE Interactive. Maybe Mr Big Balls can clarify......

edit : Just to stem a barage of replies telling me i'm wrong. I'm not referring to Laura Woods of RTE fame. There is a lesser known (sorry) Laura Wood in radio land and voiceovers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Yep, Taragh L-G is now working for RTE Interactive. Really is one of the best! Sorely missed at Phantom towers.

Cinerama (Sundays 10am) on Phantom is now presented by ace reviewer Gavin Burke.

Simon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Culture2007

Boardsbud wrote: »
    Think you might be wrong there Manimal. Is that not Laura Wood ?

I don't think Laura is used anymore at 98fm. Taragh is the current voice-over of 98fm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Boardsbud

apologies if i'm incorrect then, must tune in !!
    They must change the station voice every few weeks. Bring back Brian James.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I'd say there will be a new station voice there soon anyway................ ;)

Advertisement