Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wrist tattoe

Options
  • 22-05-2007 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey guys
    Im thinking of getting another tattoo this time on my wrist any opinions or is this one gonna hurt like hell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Seriously. Are you serious? Did it hurt? Like. Really?

DUH, IT'S GONNA HURT! You had one before I assume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

Hi everyone,
    I'm just wondering on the subject of wrist tattoos, because of where they are so close to veins and stuff are they more likely to bleed or do they take longer to heal.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Dunno about that Aisling, I have a tattoo on both of my wrists, but I don't have one anywhere else. They didn't bleed bad at all, and they took around a month or so to heal fully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

i've got 2 on my right wrist and loved the feeling of gettin them there. Doesn't bleeding depend on the person getting tattooed? if u've been drinkin heavily the day or so before gettin it done i presume you'd bleed more than someone who wasn't drinking as your blood would be thinner after drinking???

Mine didn't bleed badly at all the only thing I'll say is be careful of scratchin the sab in your sleep...i woke up scratchin mine and was really worried i had damaged it or something!!!

GO FOR IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

actually, i only have the one tattoo so far, and it's on my wrist... and i kinda sat there waiting for the pain to kick in, which never happened.

so i just admired how it was done. i didnt find it painful at all. an odd sensation, but not actual pain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

Thanks guys,
    I suppose I won't find out until I get it done. I 've only one tattoo on my foot but my wrist looks so much more veiny and the skin alot thinner so I was just wondering!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 olly

i got my first tattoo on my wrist and it took about 3 weeks to heal up totally, as regards pain i didnt find it extremely painful and it didnt bleed much! if it gets itchy just give it a good slap :p hope its helpful :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

My first (and only) tattoo is on my wrist. Personally I have a very low pain threshhold...so I DID find it painful but its not so bad its a little pain and I love it so it was worth it. Apparantely its a more painful place to get it but I dont think there's any problem with the veins (I havent had it anywhere else so i cant say!) The only thing was I had a thinner needle which was yet again more painful!! Just depends on yourself! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

I have ink on both arms, aleg and my wrist, the wrist was by far the LEAST painful, its wierd i was expecting it to be very sore but not at all :)

Advertisement