Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Election Predictions ~ 2007

Options
  • 22-05-2007 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

With only 48 Hours to go before the General Election 2007 ~ I thought it would be an interesting exercise to see what people think will be the Make-Up of the 'New Dail' this day next week ~ Will the same parties still be in power? will a Rainbow Coalition be in Power? and if so, what will be the colours of that Rainbow be? Will Mr Rabbitte & Bertie be in bed together? (obviously Sinn Fein wont be in the mix) but will the Greens? and what about Fine Gael? (in or out)? Michael McDowell still in Town? & what about Enda Kenny? will he be the all New happy shiny Taiseach?

Personally I think there will be no change in the make-up of the New Dail ~ with Fianna Fail & the PDs still at the helm this day next week ......

So whats your Election Prediction?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Would love to see Pat Rabbitte as Taoiseach and Enda Kenny as Tanaiste....

Have fingers crossed for FG, Labour and The Greens, but my inborn pessimism says that FF & PDs will be back to screw up the country even more....

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

It's clear that Bertie will be back but this time Pat Rabbitte will be his 2/ic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

It's clear that Bertie will be back but this time Pat Rabbitte will be his 2/ic

hope ur wrong bigtime

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

It's gonna be Bertie and Pat Rabbitte. Rabbitte is dissing Fianna Fail at the moment but when the carrot is dangled he'll be there. He has thrown his eggs in the Fine Gael basket but they're not going to hatch, and when Bertie hands him the keys to the Tanaiste's office he'll take the bait. Wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

For ****s and giggles, and to allay some boredom, I compiled the dail as predicted by paddy power. here is the list

Interesting how there are in the Fianna Fail party

4 Aherns
    2 Andrews
    3 Bradys (The Brady bunch lol)
    2 Kitts
    2 McGraths
    2 Powers

• Advertisement
Advertisement