Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice re slane please

Options
  • 22-05-2007 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I booked tickets for the extreme motorcross/ rock concert in slane this saturday!
    Never been there so a couple of questions:

1. I will have to pick up the tickets at the box office there should we expect a mad que for hours?
    2. Any advice on possible places to stay or should we expect to kip in the car?
    3. Where would be best to park?

Any more relevant info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Dave pft

#Elites wrote:
    MCD stuff cant be talked about on here..sorry!

MCD? what forum then.

This is gigs and events. The Slane show fits into this category

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Red Bull X Fighters is not MCD as far as I can see, but since this is first and foremost a motorcross event, it belongs in the Sports section.

Moved to Extreme Sports, apologies if it's the wrong forum mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

f®eak s©enery said" Red Bull X Fighters is not MCD as far as I can see".

I was at it and the security and stewarts had mcd on their saftey vests..so it was an m#d event.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I'm going by what details MCD release themselves but I'm speculating that they provided security for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

Two photos attached, had a great day , pity the final rounds got rained out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement