Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling Magnet _advice pls

Options
  • 22-05-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have my Magnet bb for about 4 months now and i wish to cancel it as i am moving apartment.

The funny thing is that i never rememebered signing any contract - the whole process was done over the phone with a local magnet rep as far as i remember-

Must I return the router that was provided? I dont think i will incur any penalty for cancelling so early?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Well they do have a 6 month contract...and although u didnt sign anything , you might have remembered been put onto another person from Magnet and going through some yes/no questions....this would have been teh contract..

cramp

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Changing voice line providers is done typically with a recorded verbal agreement these days. Still they might not object as it frees a port for someone else.

Advertisement