Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

top "eye candy" to show off my pc ?

Options
  • 22-05-2007 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

just ordered an 8800gts/640 for future Crysis fun

what other games will look good on it?

i loved Far Cry - i already have oblivion for the 360 - i am thinking of getting s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - anything else to consider?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Supreme Commander.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Lord of the rings online looks quite nice, but the most system heavy would be, i dunno, F.E.A.R, Call of Juarez, Company of Heroes, Test Drive Unlimited, Oblivion, X3 i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Supreme Commander.

that and c&c3 look great.

fps-wise battlefield2/2142 look fantastic.

half life 2 still impresses the hell out of me too...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Supreme Commander.

supreme commander is more impressive for its scale, its actual *eye candy* appeall is not so great.

For RTS I'd Recommand Company of Heroes as both a eye candy piece and a good game.

Its also getting a patch (or is it now coming with the add on pack?) that will update the graphics to directx10

Supreme commander cancelled their directx10 patch.

So COH is the best RTS for eye candy (doesnt hurt that its the best rts out there at the moment aswell)

Advertisement