Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voting Cards...

Options
  • 22-05-2007 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just a quick question, my voting card arrived yesterday and my name is mispelled on it... would that affect my ability to vote?
    Thanks,
    Adrieanne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I'd bring along some ID too just in case.

At least you've got your voting card.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Mine (and the rest for others in the house) arrived today.. nothing like last minute eh?! :rolleyes:

Anyway, for anyone in the D15 area - the card says "Blanchardstown Nat School" ... does this refer to St Francis Xavier National School?

Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

do you read about this post sorter who stalped election material for nick kelly cork to voting cards? the candidate had paid anpost to send out the letters and the sorting office guy put the voting cards inteh smae envelope? what the hell was he thinking? what would ya do with him? nick kelly sounded pissed.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Kaiser2000 wrote:
    Anyway, for anyone in the D15 area - the card says "Blanchardstown Nat School" ... does this refer to St Francis Xavier National School?

According to this link it's the school on Church Avenue, wherever that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cheers found it on the map. It's across from The Bell pub.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Yep, Blanchardstown National School is St. Francis Xavier... on Church Ave, there's also an entrance opposite the Bell Pub. I'm in Dub 15... yet I get to go to Ladyswell National School, yay... the people from Tyrellstown have to head into Blanchardstown Village to vote (Tyrellstown Educate Together is located there.)

Advertisement