Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S.O.S. - It looks like a done deal!

• 22-05-2007 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

WWE Signs 3 Wrestlers From The U.K., Show Cancelled
    Date Added: May 22, 2007
    Story By: Daniel Pena
    source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE has signed Drew Galloway from the U.K. to a developmental contract after he did a tryout while WWE was overseas last month. He will be reporting to Ohio Valley Wrestling in a few months. He's 21 years old (soon to be 22), 6 foot 6 and 250 pounds.

Sheamus O'Shaunessy and Hade Vansen from the U.K. were also given developmental deals after recent tryouts. O'Shaunessy has the kind of bodybuilder look that WWE likes as he is 6 foot 6 and 280 pounds. WWE is still looking to open a full-time European territory, so they have told the U.K. wrestlers they are interested in to get ready for that. A half-dozen other names have come up, but their signings haven't been confirmed.

WWE announced today that Sunday's scheduled WWE house show in Kingston, Ontario, Canada has been cancelled.

Looks like we've got ourselves a soon to be WWE superstar!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

lets hope we see him on either raw or smackdown in the near future.It would be awesome to see him teaming up with finlay to take on william regal and that other guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

6 foot 6? Coulda sworn I was about the same height as him!

I'd like to see him make it, and I think I've said it before, but when they've got guys like Punk, Ace Steel and Paul Burchill hanging around in developmental for at least a year, then Sheamus is probably going to have to wait a little longer. Then again, sometimes WWE are just focused on the gimmick rather than the ability, so he could very well be called up soon. But for his sake and ours, I hope he brushes up a bit more

Galloway's not too bad, he's decent on the mic too

EDIT: And something I've always wondered, is SOS the only indy wrestler to have a manager/publicist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Fozzy wrote:

EDIT: And something I've always wondered, is SOS the only indy wrestler to have a manager/publicist?

actually now that you mention it I wondered the same thing when he had his first tryout with WWE in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'd love to see SOS claim Little Bastard was his son, and have a fued with Finlay to claim ownership of the wee lad.

Advertisement