Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheating In The Leaving.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Captain Smiggy

wasn't the original question what we'd do if we saw someone else cheating? personally nothing. I'm under no illusion that plenty of people do it, but i just never would...it's not a moral thing, it's just that if you cheat your way to something it seems sort of worthless. If it was in a subject i didn't really want to succeed in, i wouldn't mind cheating, but then there'd be no drive to cheat cos i wouldn't want to do well....convenient Catch-22 really

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Guinea

We were handed out Table Books in the Mocks, mine happened to have a few formulae written down in it. It was completely accidental, as I had no control over which table book was given to me, but I still used a formula or two. Still failed Maths Paper I (Honours) but I'd say it brought me up from a 25% to my less-than-respectable 31%. Would this be considered cheating? I did pass Paper II without any help (or study...) though.

Advertisement