Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Dream

• 22-05-2007 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just looking for some help here. I had a dream the other night, that I was driving with my sister, Auntie and mother to a shopping center(it was a big shopping center, lots of stores...like blanchardstown)
    Anyhow my sister was in a hostipal bed and I to bring her into an elevator to go up a few flights. 1st of the elevator moved and I slipped and fell half way into the lift. I then got my sister into the elevator with me.
    then we over shot the floor and I had to use a slide(smiliar to the vent shaft) to get back down. Thats where my alarm went off.
    Now..my Auntie is a nun in liverpool...and I think this was taking place in liverpool. Also I fell out with my mother 3 years ago and I havent spoken to her since. I also dont know why my sister was in a hostipal bed.

Anyone any ides?

thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dreams are sometimes weird and don't mean anything. If they are not nightmares, just enjoy them.

Advertisement