Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

push lawn mower

Options
  • 23-05-2007 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

anyone recommend a good push lawn mower?
    i got one in homebasebut it wasnt worth tuppence, had to return it.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Look for one with a Briggs & Stratton engine and you won't go too far wrong.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,672 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i assumed he meant a reel mower; i.e. a manual one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Do you mean a cylinder mower? No motor or engine? If so get a Qualcast. I had one of these when had a smaller garden and it worked perfectly. I gave it to my brother once I bought a petrol mower and he still uses it - it's never needed to be sharpened in the 8 years it's been in use. It cost me IR£40 in Argos 8 years ago.

This is the one > http://www.qualcast.co.uk/cylinder/panther30.html

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

i assumed he meant a reel mower; i.e. a manual one.
    Maybe so, those things are hard work, I've fond memories of my Grannies wee manual mower though

*shrugs shoulders*

Advertisement