Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[REQ] Dominos.ie coupons/codes

• 23-05-2007 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

anyone got any vouchers for dominos.ie?
    im not ordering now, its for later...;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

there are good vouchers in the independant directory. I dont know wot the story is with using them online but i cant see where it says u cant do it.
    vouchers are like buy one get one free or
    buy a small, medium or large pizza and get either one, two or three free starters respectively.
    hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

cheers for the reply,

thing is you cant use em online as they dont give you a voucher code to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

Is there a comments box to add to your order you could just state the voucher u have. R u dead set on online ordering? (novelty yeah?)

thanx for the help on my thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

np, just like ordering online for some reason...
    makes it easier for me and the gf to pick what we want :)

the only way to enter one is in one of them boxes that automatically deducts the discount from your total.
    theres loads for dominois.co.uk but none for ireland
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/dominos.co.uk

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I order online from Dominos quite a bit, mainly as it's easier to pay by credit card that way. I've never come across any vouchers though, I suspect you get one when they make a f**k up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

I'm a vegetarian & only ever get their veggie pizzas. Twice, I've found ham in pizzas (from Dominos) & all they do is give you another pizza. No vouchers. Perhaps I don't complain efficiently enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

jc7 wrote:
    I'm a vegetarian & only ever get their veggie pizzas. Twice, I've found ham in pizzas (from Dominos) & all they do is give you another pizza. No vouchers. Perhaps I don't complain efficiently enough.

Wait til Hell Pizza open up here - NZ chain just opened in London. They have a stupendous VEGAN pizza!!! Best pizzas on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

I emailed them and got a lame reply.
    Something about all their shops and all the choices blah blah blah blah.
    Id say its just one of those things where they couldnt be bothered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

wba88 wrote:
    there are good vouchers in the independant directory. I dont know wot the story is with using them online but i cant see where it says u cant do it.
    vouchers are like buy one get one free or
    buy a small, medium or large pizza and get either one, two or three free starters respectively.
    hope that helps

They currently have an offer of buy a large pizza and get 2 free starters. No voucher required. Pretty good.

But you can't get these offers on-line yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭jc7

HighWire wrote:
    I emailed them and got a lame reply.
    Something about all their shops and all the choices blah blah blah blah.
    Id say its just one of those things where they couldnt be bothered.

I won a competition sponsored by them back at the start of May. Despite numerous emails, I still have not heard anything about my prize. Pack of wasters.

Might change back to ordering from 4*.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pdoyle25

LTTWQGEV just got me a tenner off, have to spend over €30 to get it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Nollog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056155277

There's 2 in there. Might still be valid.
    Order through fatcheese for money back too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

pdoyle25 wrote: »
    LTTWQGEV just got me a tenner off, have to spend over €30 to get it though.

I know your new here, but please dont dig up old threads. If their isnt a recent thread similar, post a new one.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement