Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play-asia no longer ship to EU (sony only)?

Options
  • 23-05-2007 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just noticed that Play-Asia will no longer ship non-EU games to EU destinations!

Anyone else seen this?

Is there anywhere left that ships cheap games to Ireland?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭dor83

I only get that message when its a playstation game or anything Sony. That has been like that for a long time now, if you are looking for PS3 games try here. I have got a lot of stuff from them and they are very reliable and fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Where did you see that? Nearly had a heart attack.

I just put a game in my cart and went to check out and it seemed fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ah yes, if you're looking at Sony-specific stuff, you can thank them for that. I just tried a 360 game and it was fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Jesus Christ, you nearly gave me a heart attack! :eek:

The majority of my 360 games are bought from Play Asia. If that avenue of games buying went, my gaming costs would soar.

I'm always nervous that it may go the way of Lik Sang. Fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

So Sony have made a region free console and are having a mickey fit over importing. Why did they bother?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Phew! For a second there I thought the worst.

Maybe a mod should change the topic title? ;)

Advertisement