Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nct

Options
  • 23-05-2007 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Dont know if Im on the right forum for this but I'll give it a shot:

I just rang the NCT test centres to book my car in for the test, cause its out of date on the 5th June and they told me they are totally booked up for the summer in all the test centres in Dublin & surrounding county's. I thought this was really strange and am a bit worried if Im out driving and the guards stop me.

Has anyone else had this problem with the NCT??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Bex01 wrote:
    Dont know if Im on the right forum for this but I'll give it a shot:

I just rang the NCT test centres to book my car in for the test, cause its out of date on the 5th June and they told me they are totally booked up for the summer in all the test centres in Dublin & surrounding county's. I thought this was really strange and am a bit worried if Im out driving and the guards stop me.

Has anyone else had this problem with the NCT??

Go online and check it out... they are always getting cancellations.... some times you go on and there's no appointments, then other times there's one here and there...

I went on line last Monday morning, couldn't find any... Then on Monday afternoon i went on, and they had an appointment for this Thursday evening, so i grabbed it... hopefully the car passes tomorrow evening :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bex01

Thanks for the advice, I'll go on line now and have a look.
    Good luck with your test tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Get them to send out a verification of time/date; if you're stopped by the Gardai show it to them.

Advertisement