Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand game shops

Options
  • 23-05-2007 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    So this Wii game drought beginning to really annoy me, so I'm thinking building on an old school Gamecube collection. Where though is the best for second hand games in Dublin (and other cities for others)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think GameStop still sell second hand Gamecube games. Maybe GAME too, though I'm not sure.

The best bet at this stage might be eBay.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ya, you'll possibly get a small selection in places like Gamestop/Game, but online is the best way to go for 2nd hand games. Especially rare ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i got most of my GC ones from eBay alright, but also got a few cheapy ones in GameStop. Thank jaysus Nintendo included the GC stuff, coz firstly some of them games rock! and 2nd, the drought is a bit dodgy, even with Mario strikers out 2moro!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

GAME in the Ilac centre can turn up some gems, they had Viewtiful Joe and Tales of Symphonia the last time i checked.

I find stalking eBay.ie and Adverts.ie can be rewarding.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Dawson St. GAME usually have a good amount of GC second hand games. It's where we send all of our ones anyway.

But for bargain prices ya can't beat eBay. Got myself REmake for €10!

• Advertisement
Advertisement