Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2 3G calls & Imode not working on my k610im!

• 23-05-2007 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi. I just got a SE K610im yesterday, and anytime I go to make a video call this comes up "video call failed" although I have 3G coverage and so did the person I was calling. Also whenever I go to Imode, this comes up, "Connection failure. Check settings. If problem persists, contact your operator". I tried messing around in settings, but same message every time I VidCall or go to Imode. Can anyone help me please?
    Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

Patrick, O2 have not fully launched their 3g services yet. Whilst the network infrastructure is in place you cannot make or recieve video calls on O2 as of present.

Regarding imode check that you have the correct internet profile selected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

On o2's network, the following services work:

-- Incoming and outgoing voice calls
    -- High speed data and i-mode

Video calls, alas, do not work yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

Still no joy with iMode, can anyone help me? I have tried several data accs but no joy with any.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

pjjk90 wrote:
    Still no joy with iMode, can anyone help me? I have tried several data accs but no joy with any.

Imode setting i think are locked.... you'll need to go into an o2 shop. Also try flashing your phone with the latest software using the sonyericsson update service.

Advertisement