Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick East

Options
  • 23-05-2007 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭

Don't see much discussion about this constituency, which I thought there'd be more of.

Just wondering who people see getting elected. I don't see Tim O'Malley getting his seat back. He could be a nice guy and everything but I'm not sure he's up to much and I reckon he was trading on his cousin Dessie's name initially. I reckon it'l look something like this:

1. Willie O'Dea (FF)
    2. Michael Noonan (FG)
    3. Peter Power (FF)
    4. Jan O'Sullivan (Lab)
    5. Kieran O'Donnell (FG)

Any other opinions on who'll get elected or candidates who deserve a vote? My 1 and 2 are pretty much decided, but 3 is hanging at the moment. Kieran O'Donnell seems like a decent guy, and although it's no reason to vote for a politician, he graduated the same course as me in college:p

Thoughts?

Advertisement