Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time architect

Options
  • 23-05-2007 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey,

Does anyone out there know of a decent architecture or achitectural technology part time course out there thats preferrably internationally recognized? I've been looking at DIT and the rest of the obvious collages and they dont seem to offer one. any idea of the duration, cost and qualifications needed to get into one?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Gator

Seeing as its a 5 year course full time I doubt any colleges would offer it, I maybe wrong but I seriously doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

None spring to mind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 -unlaoised-

i couldn't find one either.... :( so i did evening course in bolton street, BTECH in Construction Technology, Slightly different area but great course!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

http://www.sfia.net/ArchDistance.asp

This course is self-study and the qualification it awards is not officially recognised by the RIAI, but it may be of interest all the same.

Advertisement